Canterbury Cathedral | Things to do
Rediscover England’s First Cathedral on a day out 1,400 years in the making. World Heritage Site, Mother Church & resting place of royalty.
The spectacular building houses many stunning features, including a Romanesque crypt, a perpendicular nave and beautiful medieval stained glass windows. Follow our new Social-Distancing routes or simply enjoy the surrounding gardens on a summer's day.
- What you need to know
- Visit England 'Good to Go' Accredited
- Please pre-book your visit via Eventbrite.co.uk -search 'Canterbury Cathedral Tickets'
- New Social-Distancing Routes and timed entry
- Disabled Access
- Now open for pre-booked groups and coach parties
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Refreshment Kiosk open in Precincts
- Opening times
Please check the website for opening times, as it may be closed at times for events.
Canterbury Cathedral, The Precincts, Canterbury, CT1 2EH
There is a charge to enter the precincts and the Cathedral unless you are attending a service.
Please check our website for up-to-date pricing information.