Sherlock: The Official Outdoor Game | Things to do
Sherlock: The Official Outdoor Game
A brand-new outdoor detective experience in Canterbury – from the makers of Sherlock: The Official Live Game.
Sherlock needs your help! Take on a mission across Canterbury as you uncover a series of clues, conundrums, and codes that need to be cracked in this original Sherlock-inspired challenge. Gather your most esteemed group of intrepid friends to find key evidence and solve the mystery.
You'll be digitally assisted along your journey with content from the hit BBC show’s cast, including animated videos, voicemail and text messaging.
- What you need to know
- Duration: Allow for approximately 120 minutes to complete your mission. However, there is no time limit; it’s about how many points you accumulate. The more clues you need the fewer points you are awarded.
- Ages: 7+
- Route distance: It's 2 miles or 3.2 Kilometres.
- What’s included: Includes a pre-recorded video briefing and a debrief scorecard email after the event.
- Attire: You will be outside, so be sure to dress for the weather as this mission will happen rain or shine. We recommend wearing suitable footwear. Super sleuth attire is highly recommended but optional!
- Accessibility: The route has been designed to be as accessible as possible. We try to keep to gentle inclines but this has not always been possible due to the landscape. This route has step-free access. For more information, please email us.
- FAQs: Check out our Frequently Asked Questions on our website. Not what you’re looking for? Email us and we’ll do our best to help!
Canterbury - various locations