The Dog at Wingham | Food and drink
The Dog at Wingham
Award winning family run restaurant and bar with eight luxury en-suite guest rooms. Quintessential Kentish inn nestled in the picturesque village of Wingham on the outskirts of Canterbury. Drink, Eat & Sleep at The Dog all year round.
- What you need to know
- Serves modern British dishes made from the finest locally sourced ingredients.
- Vegan menu.
- Dogs are welcome in the garden, bars, restaurant & rooms to stay the night.
- Private parking.
- We do host large tables/events and are licensed for weddings.
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- The Dog At Wingham, Canterbury Road, Wingham, Nr. Canterbury, Kent, CT3 1BB
- 01227 720 339
- The Website
- Opening times
Monday to Sunday Breakfast: 8am to 10am Monday to Saturday Daytime Pub: 11am to 11pm
Kitchen: 12 noon to 2.30pm
6.30pm to 9.00pm
Sunday Pub: 11am to 9pm,
Kitchen: 12 noon to 5.00pm
The Dog at Wingham, The Dog Inn, Canterbury Road, Wingham, CT3 1BB