New Dover Road Park and Ride | Find a car park
Canterbury CT1 3EJ
- What you need to know
- Pay by card, contactless, Google Pay, and Apple Pay
- Free Wifi on buses
- PolarPlus+ and PolarInstant electric vehicle charging
- Baby changing facilities
- Motorhome parking (no caravans)
- Motorcycle parking
- Times and charges
- Tickets are £3.50 per day for a car and up to six people
- Pay at the machine before you get on the bus or when you return to your car
- Cash payments only
- Monday to Saturday: Buses run every eight minutes, from 7am to 7.30pm.
- Sunday: Every 15 minutes, from 10am to 6pm
Maximum stay 48 hours.
You can't enter the car park after 8.30pm but you can exit any time.
Christmas Park and Ride
There is an extended Sunday Park and Ride service this Christmas. Buses will run from 9am to 6pm from all three sites between Sunday 25 November and Sunday 23 December.
No buses will run on Christmas Day or New Year's Day. There will be a limited service (9am to 6pm) on Boxing Day.
Cricket matches at the Spitfire Ground
There will be a special service between the New Dover Road site and the cricket ground for home games and evening T20 matches, including additional buses on Sundays at 6pm, 6.15pm and 6.30pm. It costs just £3.50 for a car and up to six people. You will also be able to catch any Stagecoach bus back to the Park and Ride site from any stop along New Dover Road heading out of the city - just show your car park ticket to the driver.
On non-match days, your ticket is also valid on Stagecoach buses for routes 15, 16, and 17 between 7.30pm and 11.30pm, Monday to Saturday.
- Route map