Special Christmas feasts at Canterbury Cathedral Lodge
For Christmas 2020, keeping in mind your safety, we are pleased to be able to offer the following options for a much quieter way to celebrate Christmas with family and friends.
Christmas is going to be a little different this year, therefore we have moved all our larger events to 2021, with bookings already being taken.
Book a table in the Refectory Restaurant from the 2 to 18 December on a Wednesday, Thursday or Friday for two to six people.
Christmas 3 course lunch, £25 – pre-order essential
Tables can be booked at: 12.30pm, 1pm and 1.30pm
- Spiced Parsnip Soup (V)
- Sun Dried Tomato, Rocket, Olives, Mozzarella, Pesto, Pine Nuts, Crostini (V)
- Salmon Mousse Terrine, Wholemeal Toast, Fennel Remoulade
- Ham Hock Terrine with Tomato Chutney and Pickled Turnip
- Roast Turkey with all the Trimmings
- Slow Roast Pork Belly, Dauphinoise and Cider Jus
- Pan fried Pollock, roasted New Potato, Spinach, Peas, Mangetout and Chive Cream
- Squash, Leek and Brie Wellington with Chateau Potato and Thyme Jus (V)
- Christmas Pudding with Brandy Cream (V)
- Orange Delice, Chocolate, Orange Crisps, Pistachio Crumb (V, N)
- Treacle Tart with Yoghurt Cream and Brandied Cherries (V)
- Followed by tea, coffee & an individual mini mince pie
Vegan and special diets menu is available on request.
To make a reservation for lunch, bookings must be made in advance with our events team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Christmas à la carte Dinners
£22.95 for 2 courses or £28.95 for 3 courses
Tea and Coffee included
Tables can be booked for 6pm or 7.30pm
To make a booking for dinner, please contact our reception team at email@example.com or call 01227 865 350 (opt 5)