Things to do - Kent Cycle Hire - Whitstable
Take 'The Oyster Bay Trail', along the coast to Herne Bay (5miles), Reculver (9 miles). Or take a trip along 'The Crab and Winkle Way', a dedicated, six mile cycle trail between Whitstable and Canterbury.
Stop for lunch in Canterbury, visit the Cathedral, enjoy the sights and sounds of the City, then return on the circular route via The Blean Wood Trail.
- Over 60 bikes available (helmets, lock, map, tool kit, included)
- High quality 'Claud Butler' hybrid bicycles (for road and trail)
- Children's bikes, Child seats, Trailers, tag-alongs and tandems
- One-Way Hire between Canterbury, Whitstable and Herne Bay
- Guided rides available
- What you need to know
- Bikes for kids
- Location description
- Goldfinch Gallery, Sea Wall, Whitstable, CT5 1BX