- See & Do
- Dining Out
- Canterbury District
- Plan My Visit
Tours of the Realm
PO Box 1023,
Tailored to the interests of the client, personalised itineraries allow the time to uncover the hidden treasures and quirky delights of this fascinating country. With a particular focus on Kent and the South-East of England, discover Gardens, History and Heritage in comfort and at your own pace.
Tours of the Realm is the perfect touring solution for:
- Visitors staying in Canterbury and wishing to explore Gardens, History and Heritage in the area and a little further afield.
- Ladies travelling alone or with a couple of friends, who have a taste for adventure but want the added reassurance that they will be accompanied throughout their vacation by their own female driver/guide who knows the best places to visit and the most comfortable places to stay.
- Honeymoon Couples or simply 'romantics at heart' who wish to tour the fairytales castles and gardens of Great Britain at a relaxed pace, stopping for lunch at country pubs or enjoying picnics in picturesque spots. Overnight stays in castles, country houses or intimate B&Bs can be arranged.
- Cruise Passengers wishing to take the opportunity to explore rural and historic England by adding a few days ashore at the beginning or end of their seafaring vacation. Transport to and from London Heathrow and London Gatwick available on request.
- Visitors to London wishing to 'escape to the country' for a day or more.
The Tours of the Realm 'experience' is friendly, secure and an ideal choice for visitors wishing to relax and enjoy the sights at a leisurely pace with an excellent level of customer care.
Please see the website for more details.