- See & Do
- Dining Out
- Canterbury District
- Plan My Visit
6 to 11 Years
The Marlowe Studio
Thursday 30 May 1pm and 3pm
Stand-up comedy created especially for children - all the fun of a comedy cabaret but suited to innocent ears!
Canterbury Museums & Galleries issue e-shop tickets digitally. This means that upon booking, you will be given a link to your digital ticket with a unique booking confirmation number. YOU MUST PRINT THIS TICKET and bring it with you to gain entry to your chosen event.
1. The Marlowe Theatre does not offer customers refunds for tickets that they have purchased.
2. The Marlowe Theatre will exchange tickets for another show or performance, up to 5 days before the performance takes place.
3. The Marlowe Theatre will charge an admin fee of £2.50 per ticket that is exchanged, up to a maximum of £25.
4. Tickets to be exchanged must be posted or handed in to The Marlowe Theatre Box Office, before an exchange can take place.
5. Booking or postage fees cannot be refunded or exchanged.
6. Customers are only able to exchange their tickets once.
If this is a personal purchase and you are a UK taxpayer*, Canterbury Visitor Centre can increase the value of your purchase without costing you a penny. If you tick the 'Reclaim Gift Aid' box and fill in your full name and home address details, Canterbury Visitor Centre will be able to claim at least 25% extra from the Government on top of your purchase made through Canterbury website. Your name and address will be forwarded to Canterbury Visitor Centre in this case to allow them to claim the Gift Aid.
*You must have paid UK tax this year at least equal to the 25% Canterbury Visitor Centre will claim.