- See & Do
- Dining Out
- Canterbury District
- Plan My Visit
Great if you like to explore with a friend or family member.
If your membership is a gift, please indicate this in the notes when purchasing, and include the recipients' name(s), address, phone and e-address.
Become a member and enjoy these exclusive offers:
- Invitations to Beaney special exhibition openings
- Discounted entry to selected exhibitions, events and activities
- 'What's on' brochures mailed direct to your door
- Complimentary full-colour guide to the highlights of the Beaney collection
- 20% off selected items in our gift shops and cafés
- An invitation to our annual evening reception with our Director and Curatorial team
- Free illustrated Canterbury Museums and Galleries Annual Review
By providing your email address you agree to allow Canterbury Museums and Galleries to contact you with information about events, exhibitions and other activities which may be of interest to you.
You may be required to show supporting ID at the time of your visit.
If this is a personal purchase and you are a UK taxpayer*, Canterbury Visitor Centre can increase the value of your purchase without costing you a penny. If you tick the 'Reclaim Gift Aid' box and fill in your full name and home address details, Canterbury Visitor Centre will be able to claim at least 25% extra from the Government on top of your purchase made through Canterbury website. Your name and address will be forwarded to Canterbury Visitor Centre in this case to allow them to claim the Gift Aid.
*You must have paid UK tax this year at least equal to the 25% Canterbury Visitor Centre will claim.