- See & Do
- Dining Out
- Canterbury District
- Plan My Visit
If this is a gift, please indicate this in the notes when purchasing, and include the recipient's name, address, phone and email address.
Join today and enjoy:
- Free entry to all paid-for special exhibitions
- Invitations to private views
- Discounted entry to selected events and activities
- 'What's on' brochures mailed direct to your door
- Introductory gift
- 20% discount on selected items in our gift shops and café
- Invitations to attend three exclusive members events throughout the year
- Annual Impact Report
By providing your email address you agree to allow Canterbury Museums and Galleries to contact you regarding your membership.
You may be required to show supporting ID at the time of your visit.
If this is a personal purchase and you are a UK taxpayer*, Canterbury Visitor Centre can increase the value of your purchase without costing you a penny. If you tick the 'Reclaim Gift Aid' box and fill in your full name and home address details, Canterbury Visitor Centre will be able to claim at least 25% extra from the Government on top of your purchase made through Canterbury website. Your name and address will be forwarded to Canterbury Visitor Centre in this case to allow them to claim the Gift Aid.
*You must have paid UK tax this year at least equal to the 25% Canterbury Visitor Centre will claim.