- See & Do
- Dining Out
- Canterbury District
- Plan My Visit
01227 765 650
6 Best Lane,
TO CHECK OUR AVAILABILITY, RATES AND MAKING BOOKINGS, PLEASE E-MAIL US TO firstname.lastname@example.org OR CALL US ON 01227 765650
Tudor House B&B rates:
- Standard family room (with private toilet and wash basin ) B&B, for 3, from £79.00 per night ( with shared bathroom facilities ).
- Shower en-suite double room B&B, £73.00 per night.
- Shower en-suite twin room B&B, £73.00 per night.
- Standard double room B&B, from £59.00 per night (with shared bathroom facilities).
- Standard twin room B&B, from £63.00 per night (with shared bathroom facilities).
- Standard single room B&B, from £35.00 per night (with shared bathroom facilities).
TO SEE DETAILS OF OUR ROOMS AND PRICE RANGE PLEASE CHECK OUR WEB-SITE www.tudorhousecanterbury.co.uk
Our family run guest house is a 16th Century Tudor building located in the centre of Canterbury, within the City Walls. It is approximately 3 to 4 minutes walk from the Cathedral, 2 minutes to The Marlowe Theatre and less than one minute away from the high street and its many shops and restaurants. Tudor House is a great location from which to experience the historical sites of Canterbury.
There are 2 open public car parks within a 4-6 minute walk from our guest house for which we can provide low cost parking vouchers.
Both train stations (Canterbury West and East) and the coach/bus station are within walking distance.
Check in from 2 p.m. until 8 p.m. Check out by 10 a.m.
All prices include cooked breakfast. Secure bicycle parking available, please ask when making booking. Free Wireless Internet access available, please ask when making booking. Families with children of any age welcome. Children welcome from any age.
Tudor House is a small guest house. The building is over 400 years old. Hardly anything can be changed.