- See & Do
- Dining Out
- Canterbury District
- Plan My Visit
North Holmes Road,
|Mon 18 - Thu 21 Aug||2014 Conference on the Arts at Canterbury|
|Tue 19 Aug||Café Booking Signing Event at The Ballroom|
|Wed 20 Aug||Canterbury Short Film Festival at Canterbury Christ Church University|
This event will take place on Wednesday evening of 20 August at Canterbury ChristChurch University. Show times will be announced.
- Amanda Castro (Spain) – Excerpt from 'Tierra de guerrilleros' (Guerilla’s Land)
- Drew Brody (USA) – 'Cash for Gold'
- Harry Chaskin (USA) – 'Bygone Behemoth' and 'Friendship All-Stars of Friendship: Bless This Mess'
- Karissa Hahn (USA) – 'Before the Portrait (SeXXXy)' and 'Assumptions of Your Phantom(sy)'
- Pauan Soares, on behalf of The Poesis Group (Brazil) – 'O tempo que leva (The Time that Takes)'
- Mark Stine and John Hepp (USA) – 'The Osterhaut Free Library: A 125 Year Legacy of Public Service'
- Subashini Tremmel (Germany) – 'Ananthapadmanabha Swamy Temple'
Talk to the filmmakers and directors, ask questions and get involved with the short film-making community.
For more information, please visit the website or call 01227 762 107.
|Wed 20 Aug 2014|
TR 155579 51.27945 1.08859
Located within the centre of Canterbury, the University is accessible by road from the A2/M2 which links the M25. Canterbury offers very good links with all forms of public transport and the University is within walking distance to the city centre, train and bus stations. Parking is available but very limited and not guanranteed. Disabled parking is available at all locations.
: 1 mile from Canterbury East station