- See & Do
- What's On
- Dining Out
- Canterbury District
- Plan My Visit
Canoe Wild is a local British Canoeing approved canoe and kayaking adventure company based on the River Stour, just outside Canterbury, offering exciting rural tourism and outdoor group activities in the South East.
***2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellent award winner!***
Canoe Wild's fantastic group activities are an ideal choice for your group outing with all equipment provided. Stag-dos or hen-dos, friend's parties or family get-togethers; canoeing is suitable for all ages and abilities. With lots of great places to eat, drink and stay locally, we guarantee outdoors enjoyment and just plain fun for all our visitors.
Our supervised sessions aim to promote teamwork and enhance your paddling skills, with emphasis on a fun day out. Students can achieve the British Canoeing Star awards and younger pupils the PaddlePower Passport award. Canoe Wild also runs club sessions for those looking for a weekly activity.
Over the few last years we have worked with many local and international language schools, youth holiday companies, universities, Canterbury College, special needs groups, The Scouts Association and several local secondary and primary schools.
• Large Group sessions - hourly, ½ day and full day experiences
• Winter Pool sessions, including Kayak Club on Saturdays at 2pm at the Langton Pool
• Canoe and Kayak activity days
• Fantastic Birthday parties in the pool or on the river
• Canoe & Kayak Taster Sessions
• Guided Go Canoeing Tours
• BCU 1 & 2 star courses (Canoe and Kayak)
• School outdoor education activities
• Meet up groups, stag or hen activities
• Beaver, Cubs, Scouts and Guide badge achievement activities
From £15.00 per person depending on group activity and group size.