- See & Do
- What's On
- Dining Out
- Canterbury District
- Plan My Visit
The University of Kent is pleased to announce The International Festival of Projections, a new major arts festival for everyone in Canterbury, taking place from 18 to 20 March 2016.
The festival, which will take place across the University's Canterbury campus and beyond, will involve spectacular large-scale moving and still image projections, as well as intimate installations and performances on sites including ancient woodland, celebrated architecture, in public spaces and in places usually hidden from view.
Events will include:
- drive in cinema with live music soundtrack by cult Japanese band Night of the Stickmen (of Bo Ningen)
- a unique art exhibition of artists' work including rare, original magic lantern machines, and beautiful Victorian slides at the Beaney House of Art and Knowledge
- extensive programme of free cinema, and talks by Directors, from BAFTA winners and classics to brand new premieres
- a huge interactive Test Your Own Strength projection - bringing the fairground game right into the 21st century!
- The Cube, performance including new gaming technology for storytelling.
|Fri 18 - Sun 20 Mar 2016|