- See & Do
- Dining Out
- Canterbury District
- Plan My Visit
|Thu 3 - Mon 21 Apr||Easter Eggstravaganza at Whitstable Museum and Gallery|
|Fri 4 - Sat 5 Apr||Comedy Tour at Canterbury Tales|
|Wed 9 Apr||Pebble Painting Workshop at Horsebridge Arts and Community Centre|
|Thu 10 Apr||Seaside Easter Tree Workshop at Horsebridge Arts and Community Centre|
|Fri 11 - Sat 12 Apr||Comedy Tour at Canterbury Tales|
|Fri 11 Apr||Egg Decorating Workshops at Whitstable Museum and Gallery|
Bring the family and enjoy a special 3 course lunch, with coffee in our modern restaurant. After lunch, there will be an Easter Egg hunt for children in the beautiful Campanile garden!
|Sun 20 Apr 2014|
£22.95 per adult or £10.95 per child under 14 years.
TR 151578 51.27872 1.08281
Canterbury West and Canterbury East train stations are both 0.5 miles away (10 min walk). Journey time from London by train is approximately just under one hour.
If you are using Satellite Navigation, you should enter the address ‘Burgate, Canterbury’ rather than using our postcode.
- From London: From M2 and M20 motorways, follow signs to A2 or Canterbury. Arriving in Canterbury, turn right onto the ring road at Rheims Way roundabout. Keep the city walls on
your left. After the 3rd (St George’s) roundabout, turn left into Burgate
- From Dover/Folkestone: Follow signs to Canterbury. You will arrive at the St George’s roundabout. Turn right onto the ring road and then left into Burgate.
- From Ashford: Follow signs to Canterbury (A28). At Wincheap roundabout, turn right. Follow ring road. Turn left into Burgate. There is a Park and Ride site as you enter the city from this direction.
Cathedral entrance gates:
• 7am – 6pm turn RIGHT into Postern Gate, just after Pub.
• 6pm – 7am continue straight down Burgate, turning right into Christ Church Gate just after
• After 9pm – ring bell on left hand side of Christ Church Gate to gain entrance.
: 1 mile from Canterbury East/West station