- See & Do
- Dining Out
- Canterbury District
- Plan My Visit
|Tue 29 Oct - Mon 23 Dec||Exclusive Christmas Shopping at Howletts Wild Animal Park|
|Sat 23 Nov - Mon 23 Dec||Meet Santa at Whitefriars Shopping Centre|
|Sat 23 Nov - Mon 30 Dec||Whitefriars Christmas Market at Whitefriars Shopping Centre|
|Fri 29 Nov - Mon 23 Dec||Christmas Fayre Menu at The Woolpack Inn|
|Fri 29 Nov - Sun 12 Jan||Jack and the Beanstalk at The Marlowe Theatre|
|Sun 1 - Tue 31 Dec||Celebrate Christmas at The Spitfire Ground, St Lawrence|
In what has to be the most inspirational location in Canterbury...
Superb 5 course dinner with Champagne and Canapes on arrival. DJ and live music, followed by Champagne and Scottish Piper at midnight.
|Tue 31 Dec 2013|
£99.95 per Adult.
TR 151578 51.27872 1.08281
Canterbury West and Canterbury East train stations are both 0.5 miles away (10 min walk). Journey time from London by train is approximately just under one hour.
If you are using Satellite Navigation, you should enter the address ‘Burgate, Canterbury’ rather than using our postcode.
- From London: From M2 and M20 motorways, follow signs to A2 or Canterbury. Arriving in Canterbury, turn right onto the ring road at Rheims Way roundabout. Keep the city walls on
your left. After the 3rd (St George’s) roundabout, turn left into Burgate
- From Dover/Folkestone: Follow signs to Canterbury. You will arrive at the St George’s roundabout. Turn right onto the ring road and then left into Burgate.
- From Ashford: Follow signs to Canterbury (A28). At Wincheap roundabout, turn right. Follow ring road. Turn left into Burgate. There is a Park and Ride site as you enter the city from this direction.
Cathedral entrance gates:
• 7am – 6pm turn RIGHT into Postern Gate, just after Pub.
• 6pm – 7am continue straight down Burgate, turning right into Christ Church Gate just after
• After 9pm – ring bell on left hand side of Christ Church Gate to gain entrance.
: 1 mile from Canterbury East/West station