- See & Do
- Dining Out
- Canterbury District
- Plan My Visit
Canterbury Christ Church University has a number of contemporary and historic venues across Kent.
- Excellent conference facilities, from a 500 seated flat hall within our new multi million pound building Augustine House, to St Marrtin's Priory, a Grade II listed building offering 5 seculded and private conference rooms, set in 2.5 acres of beautiful grounds.
- Modern seminar rooms and lecture theatres that include state of the art audio visual equipment, available on our main campus, ideal for evening and weekend bookings.
- Newly refurbished en suite accommodation for up to 300 delegates available July to September.
- Vibrant, contemporary catering outlets and professional corporate event hospitality service.
- Only a 5 minute walk from Canterbury city centre's shops and famous historical Cathedral.
North Holmes Road, Canterbury, CT1 1QU
Map reference: TR 155579 Lat: 51.27945 Long: 1.08859
Parking : free
Accessible by Public Transport : 1 mile (1.6 kms) from Canterbury East station
|Sat 28 Sep 2013||Kent Film Festival|