- See & Do
- Dining Out
- Canterbury District
- Plan My Visit
Tailored to the interests of the client, personalised itineraries allow the time to uncover the hidden treasures and quirky delights of this fascinating country. With a particular focus on Kent and the South-East of England, discover Gardens, History and Heritage in comfort and at your own pace.
Tours of the Realm is the perfect touring solution for:
- Visitors staying in Canterbury and wishing to explore Gardens, History and Heritage in the area and a little further afield.
- Ladies travelling alone or with a couple of friends, who have a taste for adventure but want the added reassurance that they will be accompanied throughout their vacation by their own female driver/guide who knows the best places to visit and the most comfortable places to stay.
- Honeymoon Couples or simply 'romantics at heart' who wish to tour the fairytales castles and gardens of Great Britain at a relaxed pace, stopping for lunch at country pubs or enjoying picnics in picturesque spots. Overnight stays in castles, country houses or intimate B&Bs can be arranged.
- Cruise Passengers wishing to take the opportunity to explore rural and historic England by adding a few days ashore at the beginning or end of their seafaring vacation. Transport to and from London Heathrow and London Gatwick available on request.
- Visitors to London wishing to 'escape to the country' for a day or more.
The Tours of the Realm 'experience' is friendly, secure and an ideal choice for visitors wishing to relax and enjoy the sights at a leisurely pace with an excellent level of customer care.
Please see the website for more details.
PO Box 1023, Canterbury, CT1 2PR
Map reference: TR 145574 Lat: 51.27535 Long: 1.07398