- See & Do
- Dining Out
- Canterbury District
- Plan My Visit
Meet Bagpuss, Britain's best-loved cat and help him celebrate his 40th birthday in an action packed programme of special half term activities for all the family.
- See the original Bagpuss and friends.
- Take part in a fun interactive storytime.
- Watch your favourite Bagpuss episodes.
- Have your photo taken with a giant Bagpuss.
- Create a Bagpuss finger puppet mouse.
- Take part in a fun safari around the museum.
Admission to the museum and all the above activities. Adults £5, Resident Card holders £3. Children free to a maximum of two children per paying adult, £1.50 per additional child.
|Sat 15 - Sun 23 Feb 2014|
Stour Street, Canterbury, CT1 2NR
Map reference: TR 147557 Lat: 51.26069 Long: 1.07617
Parking : with charge
Accessible by Public Transport : 2 miles (3.2 kms) from Canterbury West station
|Thu 12 Dec 2013||Mini Museum Explorers: Rupert and the Snow|