The Beaney House of Art and Knowledge
Collaborating with others is one of our six priorities. The Beaney develops and sustains partnerships across the cultural, educational, community and business sectors, nationally, regionally and locally, to deliver a high quality service and to contribute to the development of the economic, cultural and social life of Canterbury district. Find out more
Canterbury Heritage and Roman Museum
Strong learning and access partnerships have been developed with many local and national organisations including:
- Canterbury Christ Church University (Department of Initial Teacher Education and Events Management courses).
- Local schools and colleges.
- University of Kent (including Classical and Archaeological Studies, School of History and MSc Science Communication and Society).
- THINK (The Heritage Innovation Network).
- Canterbury Archaeological Trust.
- Royal National Institute for the Blind.