Image Library Terms and Conditions
In this agreement the terms (a) supplier means Canterbury City Council’s Tourism Department (b) image means any photograph downloaded for purposes of reproduction (c) reproduction includes any form of publication.
1. No variations of the terms or conditions set out shall be effective unless agreed in writing by both parties.
2. In order to download images you must register and login.
3. By registering and downloading images, you agree to accept our Terms and Conditions.
Images for Tourism promotion
1. Images are supplied on loan and no property or copyright shall pass to the Client whether on its submission or on the Supplier’s grant of reproduction rights in respect thereof.
2. All images should be credited to Visit Canterbury unless otherwise stated.
3. In the case of printed publications we would kindly request a copy to be sent to the Supplier free of charge within two weeks of publication.
4. The Supplier shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Client arising from the use or reproduction of any image.
5. The Client shall not use pictures in any way, or in connection with any material, which is unlawful, libellous, obscene or tortuous and shall indemnify the Supplier against any claims, damages, proceedings, loss or costs arising from such use
Images for commercial purposes
Selected images are available for commercial use at a small charge. If you require images for commercial purposes, or have any queries regarding image usage please contact us at email@example.com
The Supplier reserves the right to gather information at the point of registration. By using this website you consent to this collection and use of information.
We will only send you further information if you specifically give us your consent to do so. We will not share your information with other companies without your prior permission.