- See & Do
- Dining Out
- Canterbury District
- Plan My Visit
Bring your own picnic and enjoy a huge range of activities suitable for all the family, including;
- Sports and martial arts
- Dance workshops and performances
- Free family portraits with local artist Charlotte Firmin
- Animal petting
- Arts and crafts
- Chinese calligraphy
- Steel drumming workshops
|Wed 27 Aug 2014||12:00 to 16:00|
- Registration will take place on arrival.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Parents and guardians are responsible for their children throughout the event.
- All events are alcohol and smoke free.
TR 114671 51.36447 1.03580
9 miles from Canterbury via A290.
The train station is 0.9 miles to the castle and bus stop on Tower Parade (under a minute walk to the castle)
: 0.9 miles from Whitstable station