- See & Do
- What's On
- Dining Out
- Canterbury District
- Plan My Visit
Come down to Dane John Gardens, next to the main bus station in Canterbury to find a number of stalls, activities and entertainment and all FREE!
You could see what the University of Kent have up their sleeves this year (last year they showed off with making various items shrivel up in liquid nitrogen), you could create a kite or join in with Active Life street dancing crew but also you will see the Friends of the Clock Tower.
Bring your family and a picnic down to the gardens between 12pm and 4pm and enjoy what Canterbury City Council have put on for everyone.
Please note the following important points:
- Registration will take place on arrival
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Parents and guardians are responsible for their children throughout the event.
- All events are alcohol and smoke-free.
- No dogs allowed, except for working dogs.
- There is no car parking available at the venues, please use the surrounding car parks.
|Wed 5 Aug 2015||12:00 to 16:00|