- See & Do
- What's On
- Dining Out
- Canterbury District
- Plan My Visit
Not only all the usual rides at the fair, but plenty of stalls, food, drink and gifts stalls for you to peruse at your leisure.
The following attractions have been booked (though organisers reserve the right to change if necessary):
- Flypast by 2 Spitfires from the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight. Times to be confirmed.
- Kent Fire & Rescue Service Road Safety Demonstration & Fire Appliance.
- Static & flying falconry displays by birds from Joe's Bows Country Sports.
- Archery (have a go) by Joe's Bows Country Sports (subject to permission).
- Fairground rides including the Big Wheel.
- Jason Onion & the Herne Bay TARDIS & Dalek.
- Face painting & glitter tattoos by Funtastic Faces
- Softy Tots play area
- Uncle Myles with the Punch & Judy shows
- Pip the Clown with her marvellous balloon modelling
- Dance display by local troupe Berzerk.
- A wide range of charity, craft & trade stalls, including Utility Warehouse; Forever Living; - Phoenix trading; gifts; etc
- Catering including hot & cold food, hot & cold drinks.
- Cakes; bread; Ice cream; fudge; pick 'n mix sweets; candyfloss; popcorn; toffee apples.
|Sun 12 Jun 2016||11:00 to 17:00|
Stallholders - enquiries to the organiser. 01227 263595 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking form etc on www.tankertonchristmasmarket.co.uk