We provide a wide range of marketing benefits and opportunities when you join the Visit Canterbury Partnership Scheme. Below is a full list of benefits available to our partners.
- A dedicated page for your business on www.canterbury.co.uk and www.canterburygroups.co.uk (where relevant) with up to six images and contact details including email and web-links.
- Opportunity to appear on m.canterbury.co.uk, our dedicated mobile site for visitors to the district.
- Opportunity for relevant businesses to appear on our conference and business tourism website, www.conferencecanterbury.co.uk
- Promotional opportunities via our dedicated Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Opportunity to promote your special offers and activities on www.canterbury.co.uk via our seasonal online campaigns.
- Standard entry in our Canterbury district Holiday Guide (25,000 print run. Digital version available to download via our website).
- Standard entry in our Canterbury Groups Guide (where applicable).
Press and PR
- Opportunity for support and potential exposure through our national and international press and PR activities.
- Free basic (DL or A5) racking for your promotional literature in the Canterbury Visitor Information Centre.
- Invitations to Visit Canterbury tourism forums including guest speakers, latest industry news and the opportunity to network with like minded businesses.
- Subsidised training opportunities for you and your staff.
- Be advised of industry support/grant schemes.
- Receive regular Visit Canterbury Partnership enewsletters.
- Provision of promotional literature and maps (limited quantities per venue available).
- Use of official Visit Canterbury brand logo.
- Official Visit Canterbury window sticker.
Further benefits for accommodation providers
Visit Canterbury works with Visit England and AA graded accommodation.
- Access to additional online bookings via www.canterbury.co.uk (booking commission applies).
- Opportunity to receive bookings via our call centre (booking commission applies).
- Access to accommodation bookings via our mobile site m.canterbury.co.uk (booking commission applies).
- Option to upgrade your entry in the Canterbury district Holiday Guide.
Further benefits for attractions, tours and venues
- Opportunity to sell your tickets through Canterbury Visitor Information Centre (commission payment applies).