North Holmes Road,
Canterbury Christ Church University has a number of contemporary and historic venues across Kent.
- Excellent conference facilities, from a 500 seated flat hall within our new multi million pound building Augustine House, to St Marrtin's Priory, a Grade II listed building offering 5 seculded and private conference rooms, set in 2.5 acres of beautiful grounds.
- Modern seminar rooms and lecture theatres that include state of the art audio visual equipment, available on our main campus, ideal for evening and weekend bookings.
- Newly refurbished en suite accommodation for up to 300 delegates available July to September.
- Vibrant, contemporary catering outlets and professional corporate event hospitality service.
- Only a 5 minute walk from Canterbury city centre's shops and famous historical Cathedral.
|St Martin's Priory - Frederic Mason Room||50||30||25||32||57|
|St Martin's Priory - Jacobean Room||12||36|
|St Martin's Priory - Fountain Room||14||21|
|St Martin's Priory - Rose Room||12||29|
|St Martin's Priory - Garden Room||30||20||39|
With it's beautiful view of the secluded walled Tudor garden, this is the perfect space for delivering powerful presentations and helping to develop professional relationships. During the summer months you are able to experience the herbacious garden as a backdrop to your event; whether it be a drinks reception and live jazz band or BBQ and strings celebration.
Room dimensions: 0m wide x 0m long x 0m high
TR 155579 51.27945 1.08859
Located within the centre of Canterbury, the University is accessible by road from the A2/M2 which links the M25. Canterbury offers very good links with all forms of public transport and the University is within walking distance to the city centre, train and bus stations. Parking is available but very limited and not guanranteed. Disabled parking is available at all locations.
: 1 mile from Canterbury East station