North Holmes Road,
Canterbury Christ Church University has a number of contemporary and historic venues across Kent.
- Excellent conference facilities, from a 500 seated flat hall within our new multi million pound building Augustine House, to St Marrtin's Priory, a Grade II listed building offering 5 seculded and private conference rooms, set in 2.5 acres of beautiful grounds.
- Modern seminar rooms and lecture theatres that include state of the art audio visual equipment, available on our main campus, ideal for evening and weekend bookings.
- Newly refurbished en suite accommodation for up to 300 delegates available July to September.
- Vibrant, contemporary catering outlets and professional corporate event hospitality service.
- Only a 5 minute walk from Canterbury city centre's shops and famous historical Cathedral.
|St Martin's Priory - Frederic Mason Room||50||30||25||32||57|
|St Martin's Priory - Jacobean Room||12||36|
Breakout room, dining room for up to 12 guests or combined with Frederic Mason Room for a drinks reception for up to 100 guests.
Room dimensions: 0m wide x 0m long x 0m high
|St Martin's Priory - Fountain Room||14||21|
|St Martin's Priory - Rose Room||12||29|
|St Martin's Priory - Garden Room||30||20||39|
TR 155579 51.27945 1.08859
Located within the centre of Canterbury, the University is accessible by road from the A2/M2 which links the M25. Canterbury offers very good links with all forms of public transport and the University is within walking distance to the city centre, train and bus stations. Parking is available but very limited and not guanranteed. Disabled parking is available at all locations.
: 1 mile from Canterbury East station