Wildwood Wild Animal Park is a year-round experience for all the family in 40 acres of ancient woodland with over 50 species of British wildlife. Enjoy special events, talks and feeds around the park, adventure playzone and restaurant.
St George's Lane, Canterbury, CT1 2SY, Tel: 01227 862162, Email
A two bay coach drop off and collection point is available at St George's Lane. It is located in front of the Whitefriars Shopping Centre and is a short walk from most city centre attractions.
North Holmes Road, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 1PW, Tel: 01227 453469, www.martinpaul.org
Coach park: Canterbury Coach Park
St Martin's Church is the oldest in England still in use as a parish church and is part of the Canterbury World Heritage Site. This church was the first base of St Augustine when he came to Canterbury in 597.
80 London Road, Canterbury, CT2 8LS, Tel: 01227 472557, Email, www.canterbury.gov.uk/your-community/support-for-voluntary-and-community-organisations/parishes/
The church is 1000 years old and was the first to be dedicated to St Dunstan.
There are regular transport links to many destinations in East Kent from Canterbury Bus Station, including Dover, Folkestone, Hythe, Deal, Sandwich, the Thanet area, Ashford, Faversham, Whitstable and Herne Bay.
The Canterbury Roman Museum is underground at the level of the Roman town. It's an exciting mix of excavated real objects: authentic reconstructions; and preserved remains of a Roman town house with its famous mosaics.
Reculver Lane, Reculver, Herne Bay, CT6 6SS, Tel: 01227 740676, Email
The twin towers of St Mary's Church are a distinctive feature of the north Kent coast. They are visible for miles around, guiding visitors as they have guided sailors for centuries. But there is much more to Reculver than the towers...
Daily or weekly hire of bicycles, tandems, tag-alongs and child-trailers - for recreational cyclists, families, tourists and student groups, exploring the coastline between Whitstable and Reculver or inland towards Canterbury.
King Street, Fordwich, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 0DB, Tel: 01227 711950, www.fordwichtown.org
Although it is believed that there was an earlier building on the site, the present Guildhall, or Town Hall as it is known today, was built in 1544 during the reign of King Henry VIII.