30-33 High Street,
ABode Canterbury is licensed for civil marriages in the County Room on any day of the week between 8am and 5.30pm with the last ceremony booked at 5pm.
Each wedding is special and unique. With our care and expertise we ensure that every detail is taken care of leaving you free to enjoy your special day.
The County Room seats up to 100 guests for a sit down meal and up to 150 for the evening reception. This beautiful room is air conditioned and has high elegant ceilings, a grand chandelier, dance floor and its own private bar.
The Wine Room is a private dining area within our Michael Caines Fine Dining Restaurant. Maximum numbers 24.
The Chef's Table seats up to 14 for an initimate reception.
2012 Divine Wedding Package:
- Invitation's complete with RSVP
- Arrival drinks - a glass of Pimms or sparkling wine per person
- 1 bottle of white wine and one bottle of red wine per table served with the wedding breakfast
- Three course wedding breakfast
- Coffee and petit fours
- A glass of sparkling wine for the toast drinks
- Evening buffet
- DJ for the evening entertainment
- Individual place cards
- A3 custom designed table plan
- Accommodation for the bride and groom on your wedding night in an Enviable room
- Room hire for the County Room for the day
- Cake knife and stand hire for the day
- Private cash bar
- Chair covers
- White linen napkins and tablecloths
- Customised menus printed for the day
- Preferential accommodation rates for your friends and family
- Hotel event manager to act as toastmaster
- Under 12's eat for half price
- Under 5's eat for free.
Room Hire Prices:
County Room from £995.00
Divine Wedding Package Prices for 2012:
50 people total payable - £4495.00
70 people total payable - £5895.00
90 people total payable - £7195.00
100 people totak payable - £7895.00
TR 147578 51.27931 1.07844
By car: From London M2/A2 follow signes to Canterbury. When joining the ring road take the second exit at the roundabout signposted to Margate. At the next roundabout take the first exit to Castle Street. Along this road take the left hand turning onto Rosemary Lane, at the end of which turn right into Stour Street. The hotel car park is at the end of Stour Street on the right-hand side. Limited secure parking available (charges apply).
By train: Canterbury East and West stations are both only a ten minute walk away. West: proceed up St Dunstan's Street through the Westgate Towers. Continue up the main street, ABode is on the right hand side. East: Walk over the bridge, take a left then turn right into Castle Row. Continue into Rosemary Lane, and turn right into Stour Street. The hotel's main entrance is situated at the end of this road on the High Street.
: 1 mile from Canterbury West station