12 William Street,
Also at this Venue
From Dambusters to Floods, Piers to Punch & Judy, the delightful Seaside Museum, Herne Bay has plenty of surprises under one roof.
Displays include local paintings, prints and photos, prehistoric elephant tusks and fossils from local beaches, coastal wildlife and a Barnes Wallis Bouncing Bomb prototype from World War Two.
Tuesday to Sunday 11am to 3pm
If you are making a special visit, please do telephone us on 01227 367368 to ensure we will be open.
Children under 16 free accompanied by an adult.
Adult Annual Pass £5.00
Concession Annual Pass £4.00
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Facilities for educational visits
- Gift shop
- Accepts groups
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Smoking not allowed
Self-Assessed Accessibility Details
- The route from the parking area to the entrance:
- Is flat (i.e. without steps)
- Level access (no steps/thresholds) or access by ramp or lift:
- From the entrance to reception / ticket area
- To a specially adapted public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- To the gift shop
- Good contrast between the floor and walls