- See & Do
- What's On
- Dining Out
- Canterbury District
- Plan My Visit
Join us at Whitstable Castle on the 26 August, to find a number of stalls, activities and entertainment and all FREE!
Maybe you'd like to pet one of the numerous farmyard animals from the Mobile Farm or have an awesome time riding up and down the path on the Monster bike, or what about having a balloon animal made especially for you by Pip the Clown?
Bring your family and a picnic down to the Castle between 12pm and 4pm and enjoy what Canterbury City Council have put on for everyone.
Please note the following important points:
- Registration will take place on arrival.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Parents and guardians are responsible for their children throughout the event.
- All events are alcohol and smoke-free.
- No dogs allowed, except for working dogs.
- There is no car parking available at the venues, please use the surrounding car parks.
|Wed 26 Aug 2015||12:00 to 16:00|
TR 114671 51.36447 1.03580
9 miles from Canterbury via A290.
The train station is 0.9 miles to the castle and bus stop on Tower Parade (under a minute walk to the castle)
: 0.9 miles from Whitstable station