- See & Do
- What's On
- Dining Out
- Canterbury District
- Plan My Visit
We will once again be hosting our always popular Wildwood Santa’s Grotto. Tickets are available for every weekend in December and the week leading up to Christmas Day and each child will get a quality gift, a visit with Santa, a mounted photo and will also see Santa’s reindeer in their stable.
In addition to the grotto, we also have some local schools providing Christmas Carols on 3rd December to get everyone in the mood. And for the little ‘uns we have crafting activities on the Thursday, Friday and Saturday just before the big day.
Christmas raffle tickets are available from the shop for a chance to win a bear experience, a zoo keeper experience or a luxury large soft toy.
|Sat 3 - Sun 4 Dec 2016||10:00 to 18:00|
|Sat 10 - Sun 11 Dec 2016||10:00 to 18:00|
|Sat 17 - Sun 18 Dec 2016||10:00 to 18:00|
|Mon 19 - Wed 21 Dec 2016||15:00 to 17:00|
|Thu 22 - Fri 23 Dec 2016||10:00 to 18:00|
|Sat 24 Dec 2016||10:00 to 16:00|
£25.00 - non members (one child and one adult)
£30.00 - non members (one child and two adults)
£12.00 - members (one child and one adult)
* Ticket price includes park entry between 10am and 4pm.
* Park closes at 4pm. All visitors in the park after this time will have to move to the grotto area. Visitors can leave the park and return for the grotto.
* Maximum of 2 adults in the grotto with each ticket.
* All bookings must be paid in advance.
* Walk-ins are accepted, although prices may vary if tickets are not pre-booked.
* Members must have active membership when booking member tickets AND when visiting the grotto.
Please note that seating in the Cafe is limited during busy times. Microwave available for warming baby milk/food (to be warmed by parents/guardians) No dogs allowed - this includes guide dogs. Visually impaired visitors will be offered any other assistance required in order to enjoy their visit. Free wheelchair / mobility scotter loans available. Please pre-book on 01227 712 111.