- See & Do
- What's On
- Dining Out
- Canterbury District
- Plan My Visit
St Margaret's Street,
Join our costumed characters on a spooky journey through the attraction - but not as you know it! Discover our special Halloween activities, including:
- We're Going on a Ghost Hunt: collect your ghost hunting equipment and get ready to track down all the ghosties!
– Shrieker’s Songfest: Join in the spooky songs with our famous Scare Choir – ‘The Shriekers’!
– Ghoul School: Join our Head Ghoul and learn the tricks you need to scare grown-ups silly!
– Herbology: Green – fingered spookers can get to grips with the healing properties of herbs.
– Pumpkin Zone: Watch in amazement as our magical pumpkins come to life!
– Witches House: Are you brave enough to enter? The witch has one weakness… vanity. Have your photo taken with her and she might let you leave alive…
|Mon 24 - Fri 28 Oct 2016||15:00 to 17:00|
Family (2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children) £27.50
Under 5's go free
Ticket includes a FREE return visit to The Canterbury Tales to experience our immersive experience of Chaucer's tales! Valid during 2016 (excluding special events).
TR 148576 51.27776 1.07893
From Dover and Folkestone - approach via A2 London bound. Take A2050, signposted Canterbury. Closest car parks: New Dover Road Park & Ride (Long Stay), Holman's Meadow (Long Stay), Whitefriars (Short Stay), Watling Street (Short Stay).
From Faversham and London - approach via M2, A2. Take A2050, Signposted Canterbury. Closest car parks: Wincheap Park & Ride (Long Stay), Rosemary Lane (Long Stay), Castle Street (Short Stay), Castle Row (Short Stay).
From Ashford - approach via M2, A2. Take A2050, signposted Canterbury. Closest Car Parks: Wincheap Park & Ride (Long Stay), Rosemary Lane (Long Stay), Castle Street (Short Stay), Castle Row (Short Stay).
From Ramsgate, Herne Bay and Thanet - Approach via A28. Closest Car Parks: Sturry Road Park & Ride (Long Stay), Queningate (Short Stay), Whitefriars (Short Stay), Watling Street (Short Stay).
Turn right out of station into Station Road West. Turn left at the end of the street into St. Dunstan’s. Continue straight on for about 5-10 minutes, passing through the West Gate, into St. Peter’s Street and on into The High Street. St. Margaret’s Street is on the right hand side just past Nason’s Department store. The Canterbury Tales is on the right opposite HMV.
: 1 mile from Canterbury West station