- See & Do
- What's On
- Dining Out
- Canterbury District
- Plan My Visit
We cannot think of a more spectacular backdrop to seeing in the New Year. Enjoy champagne and canapés on arrival, a 5-course gala dinner, DJ and live music, followed by champagne and Scottish piper at midnight.
This event is strictly black tie. We start with drinks at 7pm and carriages are at 1am.
|Sun 31 Dec 2017||19:00|
£99.95 per adult.
Why not stay overnight and enjoy the Cathedral and city at New Year? We are offering a two night package, on either the 30th & 31st December or 31st December and 1st January, with a late brunch on New Year's Day.
£450.00 per double or twin room for double occupancy*
£330.00 per double room for single occupancy*
*Price includes gala dinner
TR 150578 51.27900 1.08265
Canterbury West and Canterbury East train stations are both 0.5 miles away (10 min walk). Journey time from London by train is approximately just under one hour.
If you are using Satellite Navigation, you should enter the address ‘Burgate, Canterbury’ rather than using our postcode.
- From London: From M2 and M20 motorways, follow signs to A2 or Canterbury. Arriving in Canterbury, turn right onto the ring road at Rheims Way roundabout. Keep the city walls on
your left. After the 3rd (St George’s) roundabout, turn left into Burgate
- From Dover/Folkestone: Follow signs to Canterbury. You will arrive at the St George’s roundabout. Turn right onto the ring road and then left into Burgate.
- From Ashford: Follow signs to Canterbury (A28). At Wincheap roundabout, turn right. Follow ring road. Turn left into Burgate. There is a Park and Ride site as you enter the city from this direction.
Cathedral entrance gates:
• 7am – 6pm turn RIGHT into Postern Gate, just after Pub.
• 6pm – 7am continue straight down Burgate, turning right into Christ Church Gate just after
• After 9pm – ring bell on left hand side of Christ Church Gate to gain entrance.
: 1 mile from Canterbury East/West station