- See & Do
- What's On
- Dining Out
- Canterbury District
- Plan My Visit
26 Watling Street,
Bright Young Things offers high quality supplementary education, tailor-made to suit each child's individual needs. Whether you are preparing for exams or just want an extra boast, we help our students maximise their potential and aim to inspire a genuine love of learning.
We offer a range of small group and one-on-one tuition, taught by experienced tutors:
- 11 Plus preparation courses, covering all elements of the Kent 11 Plus Test.
- Maths & English members club for 6 to 12yrs
- Enrichment workshops in creative writing, debating and problem-solving
- Monthly book club
- 13 Plus Entrance Exam preparation
- Classes in all core GCSE and A level subjects
- University applications and interview preparation
We run regular mock assessments with exam-style marking and use unique, high quality resources, following and expanding on the National Curriculum.
We are Ofsted registered and can accept childcare vouchers. We also offer discounts for multiple weekly sessions and for siblings.