- See & Do
- What's On
- Dining Out
- Canterbury District
- Plan My Visit
St Peter's Street,
Not your usual Halloween experience, Canterbury Historic River Tours presents a series of Chilling Tales. Told from the atmospheric perspective of Canterbury’s River by night, our Ferrymen will share spine tingling storytelling from folklore and Canterbury’s darker past. Not for children, these are stories to chill even the toughest of travellers. Dare you board the ferryman’s boat and cross the river?
- Hour long VIP night time storytelling experience, passengers welcome to bring their own bottle and (plastic) glasses
- Dark and chilling storytelling told from the river by night
- Not your usual Halloween activity
- Not a ghost tour, focus on storytelling
- Strong parental advisory! May be unsuitable for children below 12 years of age
- Price is £15 per person
- Limited spaces available, early booking strongly advised!
- Trips running 28th and 29th October, 5th November
- Book by telephone 07790534744
- Those booking are entitled to a free pint of cask Ale at the Old Buttermarket Pub, 39 Burgate, Canterbury CT1 2HW
|Fri 28 Oct 2016||19:30|
|Sat 29 Oct 2016||19:30|
|Sat 5 Nov 2016||19:30|
Price is £15.00 per person
Warning, graphic content! Parental Guidance strongly advised for children below 12 years of age. Running at 7.30pm on the 28th and 29th of October, and the 5th of November, limited spaces are available so book early to avoid disappointment. Booking is by telephone, please contact us on 07790534744.
TR 147579 51.28038 1.07810
The river tours are idealy situated in the centre of Canterbury's High Street opposite the Eastbridge Hospital and a 2 minutes walk from the cathedral.
: 1 mile from Canterbury East/West station