The Front Room - Collaborators
- Community poem by Lemn Sissay
- John Siddique book
- Swirling words (poems created with young people)
- 100 Journals
- Develop effective partnerships with key stakeholders and funders.
- Foster a culture of collaboration internally and externally.
- Collaborate with the community on the development of our community engagement programme.
- Continue to develop strategic partnerships nationally, regionally and locally with partners from the cultural, education, community and business sectors.
- Develop our partnerships with local businesses to deliver to shared goals.
An exhibition displaying 365 photographs of Canterbury and two community workshops.
- Offer a strong community engagement programme which is relevant to people and reflects local pride and the needs of local communities.
- Reflect the history of the district through our programme of temporary exhibitions, community engagement, learning and events.
- Offer a high quality exhibitions programme which attracts people to the district.
An exhibition bringing together highlights of Beaney community engagement projects prior to and during closure. Collected memories.
- Enhance our reach using our collections and programme to engage in new ways with a diverse range of audiences.
- Develop a strong community engagement programme at The Beaney to enable community and art groups to co-produce exhibitions and to be involved in decision making about their Art Museum and Library.
- Offer an innovative learning and access programme which provides children and young people with the opportunity to experience visual arts and Canterbury district's rich heritage.
- Evaluate our work to inform future service development and continual improvement.
A site specific public artwork.
- Develop a national and regional profile at The Beaney Art Museum and Library through our transformed historic building, and our excellent programme and visitor service.
- Develop a first class visitor experience at all our venues.
- Develop excellence and innovation in engaging children and young people.
- Support the talent and development of local and regional artists through our programmes.
Upcoming Special Exhibitions
Upcoming exhibitions and events in The Front Room
Have details of our latest exhibitions and events sent straight to your inbox