The Front Room - Collaborators
- Community poem by Lemn Sissay
- John Siddique book
- Swirling words (poems created with young people)
- 100 Journals
- Develop effective partnerships with key stakeholders and funders.
- Foster a culture of collaboration internally and externally.
- Collaborate with the community on the development of our community engagement programme.
- Continue to develop strategic partnerships nationally, regionally and locally with partners from the cultural, education, community and business sectors.
- Develop our partnerships with local businesses to deliver to shared goals.
An exhibition displaying 365 photographs of Canterbury and two community workshops.
- Offer a strong community engagement programme which is relevant to people and reflects local pride and the needs of local communities.
- Reflect the history of the district through our programme of temporary exhibitions, community engagement, learning and events.
- Offer a high quality exhibitions programme which attracts people to the district.
An exhibition bringing together highlights of Beaney community engagement projects prior to and during closure. Collected memories.
- Enhance our reach using our collections and programme to engage in new ways with a diverse range of audiences.
- Develop a strong community engagement programme at The Beaney to enable community and art groups to co-produce exhibitions and to be involved in decision making about their Art Museum and Library.
- Offer an innovative learning and access programme which provides children and young people with the opportunity to experience visual arts and Canterbury district's rich heritage.
- Evaluate our work to inform future service development and continual improvement.
A site specific public artwork.
- Develop a national and regional profile at The Beaney Art Museum and Library through our transformed historic building, and our excellent programme and visitor service.
- Develop a first class visitor experience at all our venues.
- Develop excellence and innovation in engaging children and young people.
- Support the talent and development of local and regional artists through our programmes.